REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ jer ovaj forum više ne radi.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  
Forum je zatvoren. Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Share | 

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

Broj postova : 9243

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 11:57

maite es mi princesa wrote:
WOOW ne znam koji mi se vise svidja wow wow prEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElepi su gırın mrak
Vidi ti nje xDD
Meni sam kaže "odlično"

Aaa Bojanaaa kako to da radiš dvije godine u photoshopu kad sam ja počela raditi radila si 1,5 na HK-u ?
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Broj postova : 22934
Fan-gif : MuraTuba <3  :*
Lokacija : You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it ^^

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 _
PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 12:16

Lea ja kad bi krenula da pisem o tvojim radovima koliko su mi lepi ja bih ispisala celu stranu a ovako sam stavim jednu rec koja opsie ceo rad SAVRSEN enamorado
Back to top Go down
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

Broj postova : 33379
Godina : 27
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Tumblr_mguoni2S0d1rbbxnpo3_r1_250
Lokacija : I LOVE YOU,ELENA and it because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I promise you,I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this! Ian <3

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 22:12

joj preeeelepi, DE naj thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://maite-perroni.serbianforum.info/forum.htm
EJPRIL
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
EJPRIL

Broj postova : 26813

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySat 11 Feb 2012 - 0:44

prelepi
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

Broj postova : 104
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Tumblr_m43l9yWL8Q1qclplbo4_r1_250

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 2:59

Hvala svima puuuuno, ne znam gdje sam zadnji put dobila tako divne komentare :D Ja sam izgubila pojam o tome koliko dugo radim, pa napisem samo 2 god xD
New stuff ^^

gifs

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Peeta-mellark

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Never

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Stelenaaa
nesto mi preskace, ali je meni ljep :)

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 La-isla the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Annie
2 mala, jer je losa kvaliteta videa.

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Lana
za divno cudo kvaliteta je *__*

i 2 potpisa

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Darren

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Love
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 3:06

Prvo ćemo komentirati banere..
Što se tiče banera ovaj prvii mi se sviđa,idej ai sve to,mogla si staviti neki coloring,bio bi ljepši :)
Drugi baner mi je prelijep *___* Sam oti meni daj font xD
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Fan-gif : MuraTuba &lt;3  :*
Lokacija : You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it ^^

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 3:09

prelepi enamorado ovaj drugi banner mi se posebno svidja thumbup enamorado
Back to top Go down
hari_95
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
hari_95

Broj postova : 16562
Godina : 29
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 218202510M5RG95

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 3:13

Predobri su radovi. Mnogo dobro pravis :)
Back to top Go down
http://www.elizabeth-gutierrez.tk/
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Tumblr_m43l9yWL8Q1qclplbo4_r1_250

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 3:58

Hvala :D
Back to top Go down
Diablita
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Diablita

Broj postova : 8503
Godina : 26

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 6:29

Neverovatni radovi, nemam reči. *_*
Avatari predivni, gifovi savršeni, potpisi božanstveni! xDD :padam u nesvest:
Back to top Go down
http://www.de-torres.tumblr.com
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Broj postova : 55522
Godina : 31

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 8:55

Uff preeelijepo :)
Back to top Go down
http://dulce-anahi.my-free-forum.com
EJPRIL
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
EJPRIL

Broj postova : 26813

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 10:28

poslednji enamorado
+ gif sa Lanom enamorado
Back to top Go down
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Tumblr_mguoni2S0d1rbbxnpo3_r1_250
Lokacija : I LOVE YOU,ELENA and it because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I promise you,I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this! Ian <3

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 12 Feb 2012 - 21:47

Gifovi odlicnoo :)
Oba bannera su ti vrh, no coment.xDD
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 7:33

Hvala puno, za proomjenu 2 layouta :)
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2h/G4/2m8pKcWN/1/glam-role.png
moj prvi manipulacija-skin, nisam najzadovoljnija kako je ispao al ajd :P

http://www.dodaj.rs/f/1J/jB/4HUAOuFv/selena-g-balkan.png
I Selena G za jedan forum na koji sam dizajner :) Inspiracija u naletu :D
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 8:04

Ajmeee preddivno
*________________________________________________*
Prvi layout: ODLIČAAAANN,samo mi molim te daj font i gdje nađeš taku finu texturu?
Drugi layout: *________________* Za past u nesvijest,stvarno odlično...Samo mi daj ovee pticeeee... :)
Back to top Go down
hari_95
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
hari_95

Broj postova : 16562
Godina : 29
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 218202510M5RG95

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 8:04

Editovao sam ti post. Slike su velike. Sire stranicu i usporavaju otvaranje. Naredni put ili samo ostavi link ili postavi u thumbailu.
Odlicni radovi inace
Back to top Go down
http://www.elizabeth-gutierrez.tk/
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Fan-gif : MuraTuba &lt;3  :*

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 8:31

aaa prelepi su enamorado enamorado ali prvi mi je lepsi :D
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Broj postova : 55522
Godina : 31

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 10:11

Prelijepo :D
Back to top Go down
http://dulce-anahi.my-free-forum.com
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 12:08

Uh ovaj prvi je vrh. Dean i Sem iz Supernatural enamorado
Back to top Go down
Fan de Portirroni
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
Fan de Portirroni

Broj postova : 16445

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptyMon 20 Feb 2012 - 8:59

Back to top Go down
M@rko
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
M@rko

Broj postova : 671
Fan-gif : Hunger Games Fan

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:16

Pita i Ketnis enamorado
Odlični radovi kao i uvek. :)
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:38

Hvala :D Slobodno mozes uzeti :)
Malo da osvjezim Namig
gifovi
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

I poneki potpis :)
the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Josh

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Smile2

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Kgodkgrs

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Yuoyu

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Gfhgf

Imam i puuuno novih layouta, ali mi je muka sve to da postavljam xD
Back to top Go down
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:45

Gifovi odlicni, mozda bi mogla neke i manje praviti..xD
Avatari predivnii, svaka cast. Nezna se koji je lepsi :P
Back to top Go down
M@rko
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
M@rko

Broj postova : 671
Fan-gif : Hunger Games Fan

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:52

Moraću da macnem jedan avatar i ako ti ne smeta jel smem da uzmem ovaj potpis?
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2z/dh/4oqvaqsK/dfghdfg.png
Inače su novi avatari prelepi. :D
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 EmptySun 26 Feb 2012 - 0:56

Hvala :) Slobodno uzmi :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ :: Slobodno vreme :: Vaši radovi-