REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ jer ovaj forum više ne radi.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  
Forum je zatvoren. Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Share | 

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

Broj postova : 104
Godina : 27
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Tumblr_m43l9yWL8Q1qclplbo4_r1_250

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... _
PostSubject: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 4:52

Radim u photoshopu 2 godine, radovi mi nisu neki.
Komentarisite iskreno :) Zeljela bih da cujem kritike :)

Avatari (ima ih previse, za bolju kvalitetu kliknite na njih)

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aac158NT the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AayY6kKR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AashB4wd the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AakXrSQk the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacbZp7U the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aah2UUcF the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aalc5Nbo the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aao44l3v the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AafnG2AN the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aan8PbRa the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aan6o1xQ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aab8jjRk the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalNy1KI the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AavMe51G the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aad8ea9X the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaxvh7Rg the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AahrNCsX the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aae0MfPQ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaelWlOS the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaoiOvqq the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamEzVGW the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aafccguy the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aap9cl23 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aax8sWqm the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AahaMXcj the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aahvzs4G the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalusKqP the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aadmm0hC the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaex55rR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AafDB80D the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiCrI45 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacWbHVd the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalPGKkF the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AafhIYdw the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aai9x2Vb the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aap18vPq the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aae9Q0VJ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aam7tqfd the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AauHK4dr the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalsKkXF the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aam5qKVg the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aahun6ne the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AabH3qqb the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aay4HPfG the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamDk6te the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AagG0Pz0 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamqQXAA the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AafsZ9WT the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AayWdgJN the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaqCDFDh the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aakw7tKh the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AajKvUv1 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaoAhb6m the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamiI1fJ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AapYBMSk the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaytYTqz the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiB0B7j the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AatA496d the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AazE4w11 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaovlNYd the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AackLFtG the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalU6Dqe the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AayQx0Ta the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AayS6M8V the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaoFKMJT the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiRVX3B the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacTTrVu the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AabJdxUi the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaqZJBjz the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AarfScd6 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacjKzKa the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaktb0Jh the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacHFdoF the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aap9FCej the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aat0uLZV the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aadtj1Qc the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aab3OvY8 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaz64U6l the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AariaK8h the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalSU5Zl the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaodQRuR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacNI1xR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AakzyZ0V the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaydf1Y1 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaypLM6Q the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AazK9MMM the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiUpKO2 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aan0fp9b the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aai8vL9u the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aae6qSkR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aas5JljD the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AafPSoH5 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AajWk85V the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AazW3Pz4 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiaQJ50 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AajhkFmD the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AavM2gQU the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacnPaiC the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aar4riMO the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AapirjIz the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aatzf2Qu the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaseBuED the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AarRo6EV the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aae3lEA1 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaesVomg the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamDx6WR the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AazVupD9 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aarn60UQ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AamhTXtz the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AatdcZMe the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AacfPl7M the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aag3ZDL0 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaxWZQ6T the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aai5ypcb the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaexOakf the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AabXDIQ4 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aalt1H5z the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AanDvcfu the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaf5yy7K the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aad3ZlYX the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AawV2Mh1 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AahobiMy the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AahCOfRB the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AasKuVlB the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aarr0xKl the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiKQbH1 the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AazBE0hx the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaxKIc4m the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AabfPeKV the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaxYFD0g the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AadjAc1J the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aarn224y the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aahmev3l the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaloHc5J the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalTRTYU the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalRnkwJ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AauLW0ZT

Potpisi (najnoviji)

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Bestcopy

pokusaj manipulacije xD

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Dfghdfg

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Lawrence

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Lolllolo

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Go-away

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Gdhfghfd

moj coloring

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Plplpl

takodje moj coloring

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Ryytytyt

neki mix

nekoliko capsa, samo smanjeni sa coloringom i zamucenom pozadinom

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AagWSlcp the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AawZXfqZ the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AalfDUMe the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aayj8ogG the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AavZYAWC the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aaj2Tl0V

Layouts (samo nekoliko novijih)

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aax2WtXn the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aad9ouUl the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AavKf1ra the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaiYiDrt the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AaeGSIkv the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... AavAqmwS the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... 644cfc168562352

Gifs

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Peeta-and-katniss

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Winning--wont-help-in-my

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Effie-trinket

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... I-volunteer-as-tribute

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Katniss

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Katniss-everdeen-the-gir

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Run

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Take-care-of-them-gale-w

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Than-thy-you-will

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... While-you-live-the-revol

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Cb

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Cb2

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Goodgirl

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Bdgsfgdgfdg the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Hrthtfhtrd the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Fhfdhfdhgfhfhgf

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... 1glee the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... 2glee

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Stelena2

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Rihanna-2

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Rihanna-4

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Uandi

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Aslongaswebothshalllive

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Gagalases

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Nothing

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Dontforgetmeabeg

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Illcarryyouhome

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Dntntnr

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Gff

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... 4yy5y

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Wefoundlove

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Smile

trebace vremena da vam se ucita :P
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

Broj postova : 9243

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:15

Tvojiii su radovi toliko,toliko,toliko,toliko
PREEEEEEEEEEEELIJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPIII
*____________________________________________________________*
*____________________________________________________________*
Nezz je li me se sjećaš na HK-u forumu bila sam jadni početnik sad radim divje godinee...
PRELIJEPOO
Uvijek si mi bila Phtooshop Idol *______________________*
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Tumblr_m43l9yWL8Q1qclplbo4_r1_250

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:46

Puuuuuno hvala :D Trudim se koliko mogu Namig Sjecam se, iako je moja sestra isla vise na njega od mene :P
Back to top Go down
Miaa_____♥
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Miaa_____♥

Broj postova : 9820
Godina : 25

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:49

Čuj ovo, željela bi čuti kritike. Kakve kad je sve savršeno? Stvarno thumbup , svakaa čast.
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 5:54

Hvala puno :) :D
Back to top Go down
Born like monster
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
Born like monster

Broj postova : 962
Godina : 24
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Scenery1

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 6:32

Savrseni radovi *.*
Koji je font na onom tvom coloringu (The Hunger Games)...
I ako mozes da mi das coloring sa onih TVD caps-a ...
Back to top Go down
http://katnisseseverdeen.tumblr.com
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

Broj postova : 33379
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Tumblr_mguoni2S0d1rbbxnpo3_r1_250
Lokacija : I LOVE YOU,ELENA and it because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I promise you,I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this! Ian <3

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 6:55

Ee svaka cast, ja tvoje radove obozavam, znam od ranije kako radis odlicno, ali sada si jos bolja. Banneri odlicni, avatari, ma nema sta vrh. thumbup
Back to top Go down
http://maite-perroni.serbianforum.info/forum.htm
Pompas.De.Poncho
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
Pompas.De.Poncho

Broj postova : 709
Godina : 29
Fan-gif : the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Untitled

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 7:04

Duuuuugo,dugo me nije neko prijetno iznenadio radovima kao ti. skidamkapu
Bez zamjerke :)
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Broj postova : 55522
Godina : 31

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 8:50

Woooow odlicno sve :)
Back to top Go down
http://dulce-anahi.my-free-forum.com
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 8:58

Ide li ti sada sestra po forumima?
Znm ja vas dvije znate mene sa hk-a i ja vas.. xD
P.S. tavi sve ovo u spoiler Namig
Back to top Go down
EJPRIL
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
EJPRIL

Broj postova : 26813

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:20

sve je aaaaa prelepo,jeste trebalo vremena da se učita xD al vredelo je ovi radovi su milina za oči enamorado
http://www.dodaj.rs/f/2m/CK/2eCrYKgQ/1/stelena2.gif Stelena enamorado
jel može jedan avatar na korišćenje?
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 10:30

Hvala svima, font se msm zove miss legates, tako nesto.
Sestra mi ne ide po foruma vise, dosadilo joj je xD
Moze avatar samo daj sliku :D
Back to top Go down
EJPRIL
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
EJPRIL

Broj postova : 26813

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 11:03

ne,ja mislila na ovaj http://t.imgbox.com/aamDx6WR.jpg
ako može
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Broj postova : 22934
Fan-gif : MuraTuba &lt;3  :*
Lokacija : You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it ^^

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyWed 8 Feb 2012 - 12:22

Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 2:17

Poslala sam ti poruku u slucaju da mozes.
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 2:35

BB fashion wrote:
Hvala svima, font se msm zove miss legates, tako nesto.
Sestra mi ne ide po foruma vise, dosadilo joj je xD
Moze avatar samo daj sliku :D
Šteta s njome sam se pravo slagala. Namig
Slaga ću se ja sa tobom .hahahahah xD
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 4:46

Slobodno uzmite avatare, ja ih ionako ne koristim cesto :)
Pokusacu da napravim potpis ovih dana :D
Hahah, slagacemo se :)
Evo jos jedan potpis sa Ninom D. Ako se nekome svidja, slobodno ga mozete koristiti :D
the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... 11w9277-copy
Back to top Go down
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM

Broj postova : 58798

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 8:37

Prelijepii.Padam :padam u nesvest:
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 9:16

Odlican je taj.
Oj hvala tiiii puunoo enamorado
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Lokacija : You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it ^^

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 9:38

Hvala za av enamorado
Back to top Go down
Miaa_____♥
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Miaa_____♥

Broj postova : 9820
Godina : 25

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 1:48

Predivan banner,pokušavam naći zamjerku, ali ne ide mi. thumbup
Back to top Go down
BB fashion
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
BB fashion

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 9:16

Hvala vam ^^
Evo jedan novi Gaga potpis za mene
the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Madre-monstere
i za ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... If-you-love-two-people-a
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 9:31

OMFG PREEEEEEEEELIJEPO
*_______________________*
ovaj drugi je lagan aa jaa volim da mi je sve teško napravljeno xD
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 11:41

Znaci saaavrseen, za koji dan ide u potpis.
Dok mi ovi gifovi sada ne izlape.
Znaaaaciii ogromno tii hvaalaaaaaaaaaaaa enamorado
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 11:55

WOOW ne znam koji mi se vise svidja wow wow prEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEElepi su gırın mrak
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...   the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up... Empty

Back to top Go down

the problem is, i can't tell what's real anymore and what's made up...

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ :: Slobodno vreme :: Vaši radovi-