REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ jer ovaj forum više ne radi.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  
Forum je zatvoren. Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Share | 

Jenifer Lopez

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
mimimimimimi
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
mimimimimimi

Broj postova : 4134
Godina : 38
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez 18bdb020d2

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySat 9 Apr 2011 - 5:51

Jennifer Lynn Lopez (born July 24, 1969),[1] often nicknamed J.Lo, is an American actress, singer, record producer, dancer, television personality, fashion designer and television producer. Lopez began her career as a dancer on the television comedy program In Living Color. Subsequently venturing into acting, she gained recognition in the 1995 action-thriller Money Train.

Her first leading role was in the biographical film Selena (1997), in which she earned an ALMA Award for Outstanding Actress. She earned her second ALMA Award for her performance in Out of Sight (1998). She has since starred in various films, including The Wedding Planner (2001), Maid in Manhattan (2002), Shall We Dance? (2004), Monster-in-Law (2005), and The Back-up Plan (2010).

Lopez came to prominence within the music industry following the release of her debut studio album On the 6 (1999) which spawned the number one hit single "If You Had My Love". Her second studio album J.Lo (2001) was a commercial success, selling eight million copies worldwide. J to tha L-O!: The Remixes (2002) became her second consecutive album to debut at number one on the Billboard 200 while her third and fourth studio albums – This Is Me... Then (2002) and Rebirth (2005) – peaked at number two on the Billboard 200. In 2007, she released two albums including her first full Spanish-language album Como Ama una Mujer, and her fifth English studio album Brave. Returning to music with a new record label, Lopez is scheduled to release her seventh studio album, titled Love?, on April 19, 2011. Its single "On the Floor" is currently impacting charts worldwide. Her contributions to the music industry have garnered her numerous achievements including two Grammy Award nominations; two Latin Grammy Award nominations; three American Music Awards, amongst six nominations; and the estimated sale of over 55 million records worldwide.[2][3][4] Billboard ranked her as the 27th Artist of the 2000s decade.[5] Lending her musical knowledge to others, Lopez is currently a member of the judging panel of American reality television competition American Idol.[6][7]

She led People en Español's list of "100 Most Influential Hispanics" in February 2007.[8] She has parlayed her media fame into a fashion line and various perfumes with her celebrity endorsement.[9] Outside of her work in the entertainment industry, Lopez advocates human rights, vaccinations and is a supporter of Children's Hospital Los Angeles.

Jenifer Lopez 180px-jenniferlopezJenifer Lopez HhbiophotolopezJenifer Lopez JenniferlopezpearlnecklaJenifer Lopez Jenniferlopez180Jenifer Lopez Jennifer-lopezJenifer Lopez Jennifer-lopez2Jenifer Lopez Jennifer-lopez-2Jenifer Lopez Jennifer-lopez-twins-peo

Relationships

Media attention has focused on her personal life. She has had high-profile relationships with Ojani Noa, Sean Combs, Cris Judd, Ben Affleck, and Marc Anthony. Starting in 1984, when Lopez was 15 and in high school, she began dating David Cruz. They split up in 1994, and she still enjoyed a close relationship with him, ten years after they split; Lopez said in 2004: "He's a friend and he probably knows me better than anyone else".[90][91]

Lopez's first marriage was to Cuban-born Ojani Noa[92] on February 22, 1997. Lopez met Noa while he worked as a waiter at a Miami restaurant. They divorced in January 1998. Lopez later employed Noa as the manager of her Pasadena restaurant Madre's in April 2002, but he was fired in October 2002. After Noa sued Lopez over the termination, they drew up a confidentiality agreement.[93] In April 2006, Lopez sued to prevent her ex-husband, Noa, from publishing a book containing personal details about their short marriage, contending it violated their confidentiality agreement.[94] In August 2007, a court-appointed arbitrator issued a permanent injunction forbidding Ojani Noa from "criticizing, denigrating, casting in a negative light or otherwise disparaging" Jennifer Lopez. She was awarded $545,000 in compensatory damages, which included nearly $300,000 in legal fees and almost $48,000 in arbitration costs. Noa was also ordered to hand over all copies of materials related to the book to Lopez or her attorney.[65] In November 2009, Lopez sued Noa for breach of contract and invasion of privacy, citing a previous confidentiality agreement between the two, to prevent Noa from releasing his planned film, "How I Married Jennifer Lopez: The JLo and Ojani Noa Story", and alleged "previously unseen home video footage".[95] On December 1, 2009, judge James Chalfant granted a temporary injunction against Noa and his agent, Ed Meyer, barring them from distributing the footage in any forum.[96] Because the injunction is only temporary, Lopez's lawyer, Jay Lavely, said that he will return to court to make it permanent. Lavely stressed that "there wasn't anything even close" to a sex tape in Noa's possession: "It's private and personal, but it wasn't a sex tape. They are innocent and they have been misrepresented... to increase value and media attention".[96] After the hearing, Noa told E! that he plans to fight the injunction: "It's not about the money, it's about my life".[97]

Lopez next had a two-and-a-half-year relationship with hip-hop mogul Sean Combs. On December 27, 1999, Lopez and Combs were at Club New York, a midtown Manhattan nightclub, when gunfire erupted between Combs' entourage and another group. Lopez and Combs were being driven away from the scene when they were chased and stopped by the police.[98] A gun was found in the front seat of their vehicle. Combs was charged with felony gun possession. Stress over Combs' trial and pursuit by the press multiplied their problems, and Lopez terminated her involvement with Combs one year later. During a related civil suit in 2008, the plaintiff's lawyer said Lopez had “nothing to contribute to the case”.[99]

Her second marriage was to her former backup dancer, Cris Judd. She met Judd while filming the music video for her single "Love Don't Cost a Thing." The two were married on September 29, 2001, at a home in the L.A. suburbs. Their marriage effectively ended in June 2002, when Lopez began publicly dating Ben Affleck.[100] They were officially divorced in January 2003.

Her relationship with Affleck was highly publicized, with the media dubbing the couple "Bennifer". Lopez announced her engagement to Affleck in November 2002, after Affleck gave her a six-carat pink diamond ring worth a reported $1.2 million.[101] Lopez promised interviewers that Affleck was indeed "the one", and that they would soon have a family. The marriage, planned for September 14, 2003 in Santa Barbara, California, was called off just hours before the event. They announced the end of their engagement in January 2004. Their relationship was parodied on the South Park episode "Fat Butt and Pancake Head", which aired on April 16, 2003. In 2003, Lopez and Affleck acted together in the film "Gigli" and in the 2004 film "Jersey Girl".[102][103] He also appeared in her "Jenny from the Block" video.
Lopez and Marc Anthony at the 2006 Time 100 gala event

Less than two months after her break-up with Affleck, Lopez was seen with singer Marc Anthony, a long-time friend with whom she had worked in music videos. They had briefly dated in the late 1990s, before his first marriage and her second. Lopez and Anthony were recording a duet together in early 2004, for Lopez's then-upcoming film Shall We Dance?. In October 2003, Anthony became separated, for the second time, from his first wife, former Miss Universe Dayanara Torres, with whom he has two children. Torres filed for divorce three months later. Lopez and Anthony married in a quiet home wedding on June 5, 2004, four days after his divorce from Torres was final.

Lopez's guests had been invited to an "afternoon party" at Lopez's house and had not been made aware that they were actually going to her wedding. The couple had planned not to publicize their marriage early on, allowing more privacy and time together in an otherwise intrusive environment. Days after the wedding, Anthony refused to comment on their marriage during interviews which were scheduled earlier to promote a new album "Amar Sin Mentiras" (To Love Without Lies).[104] In February 2005, Lopez confirmed the marriage, and added that "everyone knows. It's not a secret".[105] A few months later, Anthony's daughter, Ariana, appeared at the end of Lopez's music video "Get Right" as her little sister. Regarding his marriage and family life, Anthony maintains a private and sometimes defensive stance with the media, which has influenced Lopez to set some boundaries with interviewers.
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Broj postova : 55522
Godina : 31

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 10:20

Volim je odlicna pjevacica, glumica.
Preelijepa je :)
Imam sve njene CD-ove, sem ovog zadnjeg :D
Najdraze su mi pjesme:
If You Had My Love, Amar es para siempre, Amarte Es Todo, Como ama una mujer, Love don't costa thing.
Back to top Go down
http://dulce-anahi.my-free-forum.com
mimimimimimi
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
mimimimimimi

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 10 Apr 2011 - 23:31

:)
ja najvise volim aint funny, que hiciste, my love dont cost a thing, lets get load...
u anakondi je bila dobra ali je obozavam u planer vencanja mislim da se tako zove film...
Back to top Go down
♥..jeTza..♥
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
♥..jeTza..♥

Broj postova : 4818
Godina : 28
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Anlia-gif

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 2:19

Obozavam je <3
Tako je lepa, odlicno peva i ima prelepe pesme :)
Back to top Go down
Rose ♥
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
Rose ♥

Broj postova : 11354
Godina : 27
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Kf4npd

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 6:56

Svidjela mi se jako u plan B.
Odlicna glumica i pjevacica
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 10:37

Da u Anakondi :Good: :Good:
Meni je odlicna i u Za sve je kriva svekrva, Zaplesimo mi je kraljica, Daleko od ociju aaaa :)
Ma u vecini ffilmova njeni :Aleee:
Back to top Go down
Rose ♥
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
Rose ♥

Broj postova : 11354
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Kf4npd

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 10:39

Za sve je kriva svekrva hahahhaha
Tu smo prelude i ona i ajde Fonda
kako sam samo mogla zaboraviti taj film.
I tu je nevjerovatno lijepa :Good:
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyFri 15 Apr 2011 - 10:50

Aham da fiilm je sila.
Ja imam na DVD :)
uvijek se ismijem kad gledam.
Back to top Go down
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM

Broj postova : 58798

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySat 16 Apr 2011 - 6:20

Odlicna je :)
Back to top Go down
Elisabetta
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Elisabetta

Broj postova : 7677
Godina : 32
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez 2a5ja09th

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyTue 19 Apr 2011 - 3:24

Prelepa zena...Jako uspesna u svom poslu...Dobra glumica, a jos bolja kao pevacica... :Good: Omiljene pesme: Jenny From The Block, Waiting For Tonight, Do It Well, Get Right, No Me Ames, On The Floor, Louboutins...
Omiljeni film: Anaconda, Shall We Dance, The Wedding Planner, Enough...
Proglasena je za najlepsu zenu sveta, po izboru americkog casopisa "People"... :Good: :Good: :Good: :Good: :Good: enamorado
Back to top Go down
JaCkI
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
JaCkI

Broj postova : 3694
Godina : 36
Fan-gif : Fan

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 9:19

Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 9:43

Jao vec sam Jasmina gore iznad napisala da mi je to jedan od omiljenih filmova.
Gledala ga bezborj puta nikad dosta.
Back to top Go down
JaCkI
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
JaCkI

Broj postova : 3694
Godina : 36
Fan-gif : Fan

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 21 Apr 2011 - 10:00

heheh cool i meni pre svega zbog dzordza ja sam negov fan no 1 tako je covek hoootttt bravo a i deznifer je prelepa.........jer si gl. seriju er sa klunijem???
Back to top Go down
andreadanijel
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
andreadanijel

Broj postova : 80
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez 14xf8

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyWed 4 May 2011 - 6:35

volim i njene pesme i filmove, dobra je!!!
Back to top Go down
hollyss
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
hollyss

Broj postova : 442
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez 14xf8

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 12 May 2011 - 10:18

Gledala sam jedan njen film s Robertom Redfordom - oduševila me je...
Back to top Go down
Cokolatina*
TVNovele Novi član
TVNovele Novi član
Cokolatina*

Broj postova : 358
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Rcpm47

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySat 2 Jul 2011 - 7:42

Extra mi je!pgotovo ovaj njen novi cd Love? ma odlican je ima super glas! :da: :D:
Back to top Go down
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySat 2 Jul 2011 - 10:11

I iskreno nisam prije bila neki njen fan.. A sadaa :D:
On the floor, I'm into you i Papi kidajuu Ale
Back to top Go down
mimimimimimi
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član
mimimimimimi

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyMon 18 Jul 2011 - 5:50

izgleda da se razvode, pise da su dali izjavu i da na njihov brak stavljaju tacku....
Back to top Go down
Srpski William Levy
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
Srpski William Levy

Broj postova : 1950
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Tda3

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 7:07

Ima dobre pesme. Jos je vise volim od kad je izabrala Williama za spot :P:
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 9:40

Ja sam prije tj dok sam bila mladja luda bila za njom i Britney.
Saaakupljala sam od nje sve postere, slicice lijepila u svesku.
Imam od J.LO sve CD.ove sem ovog sada zadnjeg.
Jednostavno ZENA JE KRALJICA.
I da od Marka se razvodi :) steta bili su prleijep paar.
Back to top Go down
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
ELIZABET Y WILLIAM

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 10:44

Ne zna Jenni šta propušta xD razvodom xDD
Back to top Go down
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ
TVNovele Moderator
TVNovele Moderator
ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 10:47

Ahh da...mada sigurno je neki veeliki razlog, jer ipak imaju oni djecu.
Nebi se oni lako razveli.
Back to top Go down
Srpski William Levy
TVNovele Zavisnik
TVNovele Zavisnik
Srpski William Levy

Broj postova : 1950
Fan-gif : Jenifer Lopez Tda3

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptySun 7 Aug 2011 - 21:05

ღJacqueline Bracamontesღ wrote:
sigurno je neki veeliki razlog, jer ipak imaju oni djecu.
Nebi se oni lako razveli.
Back to top Go down
Dulce Princess
TV Novele Zlatni član
TV Novele Zlatni član
Dulce Princess

Broj postova : 9243

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 7:54

Mužaa joj obožavam... xDD
Ufff volim ga više od sebe ahahahaha
I nju volim..Ali on je za mene KIIINGG
Ima predobar glasss...
Back to top Go down
maite es mi princesa
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
maite es mi princesa

Broj postova : 22934
Fan-gif : MuraTuba &lt;3  :*
Lokacija : You know that I'm a crazy bitch, I do what I want when I feel like it ^^

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez EmptyThu 18 Aug 2011 - 8:19

Ma Jenny je NAJBOLJA
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jenifer Lopez _
PostSubject: Re: Jenifer Lopez   Jenifer Lopez Empty

Back to top Go down

Jenifer Lopez

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ :: Slobodno vreme :: Svaštara :: Svet poznatih-