REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ jer ovaj forum više ne radi.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  
Forum je zatvoren. Ukoliko volite telenovele, registrujte se na: http://emdt.forumsr.com/

Share | 

LadyEstrella is in the hot seats

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

Broj postova : 3557

LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 _
PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 21:48

tu sam seriju volela,naročito prve tri sezone,četvrtu ne,po mom mišljenju nije ni trebalo da je snime jer nekako odudara od predhodnih.
Back to top Go down
tica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
tica

Broj postova : 12835
Fan-gif :  LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 Tumblr_m9bpwySvCN1r35r4io4_250
Lokacija : ツ ❥ Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way. ❥

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySat 23 Jun 2012 - 23:45

Greta iz Capria??
Back to top Go down
arija*
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član

Broj postova : 2770
Godina : 30

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 9:48

Slazem se :super: Meni su prve tri sezone odlicne thumbup thumbup Za koju sezonu mozes da kazes da je najbolja? :)
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySun 24 Jun 2012 - 21:38

-Greta mi je u početku bila simpatična,a kasnije onako,delovala mi je razmaženo.
-meni je prva sezona bila najbolja.
Back to top Go down
arija*
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2012 - 8:07

Prva sezona vrh thumbup

Top 3 najgore telenovele
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2012 - 9:30

to je teško reći,al nek budu Aurora,Fantasma de Elena i Dame chocolate,zbog nekih nelogičnosti i nekih glupih zapleta i raspleta.
Back to top Go down
arija*
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 9:40

Top 3 najbolje telenovele za koje mozes da kazes da su bez greske :D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 11:35

Dobra noć.
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 20:40

-pošto ja najviše volim argentinske,brazilske i čileanske serije nek budu:1)RESISTIRE 2)MACHOS 3)AMERICA.
-i dobro jutro:)
Back to top Go down
arija*
TVNovele Redovan član
TVNovele Redovan član

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyThu 28 Jun 2012 - 21:48

Top 3 najbolje americke serije haha :D
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 1:08

Hm?to je teško reći jer ima puno žanrova.Nek budu Tvin Piks,Bekstvo iz zatvora i Prijatelji.
Back to top Go down
tica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
TVNovele Kralj/ica
tica

Broj postova : 12835
Fan-gif :  LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 Tumblr_m9bpwySvCN1r35r4io4_250
Lokacija : ツ ❥ Sometimes, life will kick you around, but sooner or later, you realize you're not just a survivor. You're a warrior, and you're stronger than anything life throws your way. ❥

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 2:06

STa radis??? :)
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2012 - 22:38

Trenutno razmišljam šta da prezalogajim hungry haha haha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 1:12

:cao: Kako si?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:39

Rock?
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySat 30 Jun 2012 - 20:47

-ne najbolje,leto je doba kad me muče alergije na ko zna šta sve...
-uvek sam za stari,dobri rock.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptySun 1 Jul 2012 - 22:36

Eric Saade?
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 4:03

Ne dopada mi se nešto,mada mu nije loša pesma s Eurosonga prošle godine.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 4:29

Loreen?
Back to top Go down
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

Broj postova : 33379
Godina : 28
Fan-gif :  LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 Tumblr_mguoni2S0d1rbbxnpo3_r1_250
Lokacija : I LOVE YOU,ELENA and it because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I promise you,I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this! Ian <3

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:03

Koje serije pratis?
Back to top Go down
http://maite-perroni.serbianforum.info/forum.htm
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:25

-loreen mi se u početku nije dopala,ali sad mi je euphoria jedna od omiljenih pesama.
-ranije sam više pratila,ali kako je sada previše indijskih i turskih koje ne pratim,manje pratim.Redovno Braća i sestre na Universal,Passione i poneku ep.Uvod u anatomiju.
Back to top Go down
AnGel_Perroni
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
AnGel_Perroni

Broj postova : 33379
Godina : 28
Fan-gif :  LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 Tumblr_mguoni2S0d1rbbxnpo3_r1_250
Lokacija : I LOVE YOU,ELENA and it because I love you I can't be selfish with you. I promise you,I WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU AGAIN.If I'm gonna feel guilty about something, I'm gonna feel guilty about this! Ian <3

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:40

Vampire diaris?
Back to top Go down
http://maite-perroni.serbianforum.info/forum.htm
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:55

Ezel?
Back to top Go down
LadyEstrella
TVNovele VIP član
TVNovele VIP član
LadyEstrella

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:43

-ne pratim
-ne gledam turske serije,pa što bi ova bila izuzetak,kopija argentinske Montekristo.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2012 - 20:44

Dos Hogares?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LadyEstrella is in the hot seats    LadyEstrella is in the hot seats - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

LadyEstrella is in the hot seats

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 11 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
REGISTRUJTE SE NA: http://emdt.forumsr.com/ :: Slobodno vreme :: Pričaonica i Hot seats :: Hot seats-